Date Added: 28 April 2023
: 26 June 2023
Job Title: Graduate Research Analyst
Working For: Odgers Berndtson Executive Search
Salary: Graduate salary plus benefits and employee assistance programme
Length of Contract: 1 year fixed term contract
Graduate Research Business Analyst
This role will support the Partner & Chair of Board Practice with business intelligence research, and preparation for search assignments, meetings, and networking events.
From writing speeches, creating pitch presentations, researching companies and individuals and supporting on non-Executive responsibilities and commitments. This could include company backgrounds, individual biographies, financials and recent press to the latest industry insights and market breakdowns, you will collate vast amounts of information and be able to present it in an articulate and digestible manner.
The role is centred around business and people and as such you must have a genuine interest in business and current affairs.
Working collaboratively is essential in this role; alongside the Executive Assistant, you are part of a small team that supports all business activities.
The successful applicant will be offered the role for a fixed term period of one year. Thereafter we will work with you to determine your career options within the businesses.
- Supporting business needs by providing quality research and analysis
- Preparing briefing notes and research materials in preparation for meetings, pitches, events, speaking engagements and search assignments
- Managing diary and correspondence alongside the Executive Assistant and holiday and absence cover when required
- Drafting well-researched briefing notes, and a variety of written materials to a high standard and often at short notice
- Communicating and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders at all levels in support of the Partner
to find out more and apply for the role please click the link below:
Closing Date: 26 June 2023
First-stage interviews will be via Zoom with 2nd stage meetings in person at our London offices. Interview slots will be provided on an individual basis.
to apply please upload your cv and covering letter vis the link below:
For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org