Date Added: 10 May 2023
: 28 May 2023
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Working For: Welsh Conservative Group in the Welsh Parliament
Salary: £28,274- £39,902
Length of Contract: Permanent
Purpose of Job:
The post holder will use a wide range of social and new media tools to support Members of the Senedd Conservative Group to promote awareness of the way the group and its Members are undertaking their Senedd Duties. The Senedd Conservative Group is active in all aspects of the Senedd’s work, represents the interests of Wales and its people and holds the Welsh Government to account. Staff working for the group support all Members of the Senedd Conservative group in administering their business in the Senedd, and coordinate and support the activity of the group in this fast paced, political environment. The post holder will use a wide range of social media tools to do this.
- Establish and develop robust, proactive social and online media processes in order to promote the work of the Welsh Conservative Members of the Senedd.
- Ensure use of new media is made and that creative website, blog, video, picture and email content are developed.
- Plan and develop strategy and organisation of social and online media campaigns.
- Liaise with Welsh Conservative Members of the Senedd and their offices to identify any aspects of their work which may be of interest on social media.
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Substantial experience of working effectively using social and online media ideally within a political or similar environment.
- Experience and understanding of developing and implementing digital communications strategies and organising social and online media campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital media handling techniques especially for mainstream social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok.
Closing Date: 28 May 2023
Applications close 23:59 on the closing date.
For more information or an informal conversation contact Paul Smith on 07970929608 or email Paul.Smith@Senedd.Wales
Complete the application form online and email to Paul.Smith@Senedd.Wales