Date Added: 12 May 2023
: 11 June 2023
Job Title: Account Executive / Account Manager
Working For: JBP Associates
Salary: AE £25,000 / AM £35,000-£40,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
JBP is an award-winning full-service communications agency specialising in media, stakeholder and political communications and engagement. Our team consists of experts in local government and parliament, political strategists, content creators and community engagement specialists.
JBP Associates are looking for both an Account Executive and an Account Manager to join our Westminster based Public Affairs team.
The ideal individual will have excellent attention to detail and be able to communicate to a diverse range of stakeholders.
Your role will entail:
• Political research
• Producing client content and collateral
• Events management & support
• New business research
• Report writing
• Client liaison
• Stakeholder mapping and engagement
Our Account Managers are responsible for the day to day activities associated with the development, execution and measurement of public affairs activities, for a number of our clients.
The successful candidate will benefit from having experience of the following:
• Experience of public or parliamentary affairs, either in an agency or an in-house role
• Experience of working to a senior level in parliament and an understanding of UK parliamentary and government processes;
• Proven experience in developing strategy documents for political and/or public affairs campaigns;
• Understanding and experience of trade associations is desirable;
• Understanding of local government and devolved administrations;
• Experience of legislative and regulatory development and procedure;
Day-to-day duties of the role will include:
• Producing content for parliamentary/policy briefings, responding to consultations;
• Developing and managing campaigns and being the main day to day contact for certain clients, establishing a strong rapport with the client’s lead contact and other team members;
• Horizon scanning for new opportunities amongst their network and supporting senior members of the team in the preparation of pitch documents.
• Participating in new business pitches;
• Developing useful and relevant political, media and business networks;
• Assistance with and responsibilities for other team members and management of the London Office;
• Support with management of client budgets.
Closing Date: 11 June 2023
Interviews may be held before the closing date. The role is for an immediate start subject to notice periods.
If you are interested in either opportunity, please send a CV and a covering letter of no more than one page, setting out why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject line - and please do feel free to reach out with any questions.