Date Added: 13 May 2023
: 5 June 2023
Job Title: Campaign and Events Coordinator
Working For: B Lab UK
Length of Contract: Permanent
The Better Business Act
The Better Business Act (BBA) is a campaign run by B Lab UK, pushing for a change to UK legislation to make sure all businesses align the interests of people and planet with profit. The campaign has the support of over 2000 businesses and it's an exciting time to join the team as the campaign grows and in the run up to next year's general election.
About the Role
The Campaigns & Events Coordinator is responsible for helping us to produce and execute creative and cohesive campaigns. You are passionate about ensuring that our work is sustainable, purposeful and creative. You have a strong interest in businesses acting as a force for good & using social media, digital and offline campaigning to bring about positive change. You are comfortable working across teams and managing different priorities.
- Assist the Campaigns Manager to deliver the campaign strategy for the Better Business Act (BBA)
Content Creation & Social Media Management
- Act as content and brand owner for the Better Business Act
- Own the Better Business Act social media channels, running day to day content to engage our audiences
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and the Content Coordinator to deliver an action oriented digital marketing campaign to ensure the Better Business Act reaches its goals
- Measure KPIs aligned with the Better Business Act
- Manage engagement with the Better Business Act coalition, ensuring they remain informed and supportive of our goals
- Measure and track engagement across the Better Business Act coalition
- Feed into the design and production of Better Business Act & B Lab UK events including Party Conferences 2023 and Better Business Day.
- Assist with the organisation of political or policy focused events to engage MPs, partners and policymakers
- Put sustainability at the heart of our events, ensuring suppliers and processes have been thought through with sustainability in mind
Closing Date: 5 June 2023
Closing time 9 am
Interviews week commencing 19th June
To apply and for a full job description visit: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/ws55d02kxr?utm_source=W4MP