Date Added: 15 May 2023
: 2 June 2023
Job Title: Constituency Agent & Campaign Manager
Working For: West Dorset Conservative Association
Location: West Dorset
Length of Contract: TBA, minimum 18 months
- Highly organised and a can-do attitude in a busy environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently including multitasking.
- Knowledge of political campaigning strategies and finances.
- Excellent working knowledge of Votesource and Toolkit.
- A keen interest in politics and current affairs.
- Knowledge of the West Dorset constituency.
- A member of the Conservative Party.
- Have a detailed knowledge on all legislation relating to election law.
- Work closely with the Conservative Member of Parliament and with the Conservative Council Group.
- Undertake all the planning, preparation, and delivery for the General Election Campaigns for the Constituency and to work closely with the Prospective Parliamentary Candidate to maximise the effective use of their time between adoption and the next General Election.
- Undertake all the necessary work to maximise the Conservative vote throughout the constituency for any other elections.
- Ensure that the Constituency Campaign Office is managed in an efficient and professional way and that all tasks are correctly prioritised and dealt with efficiently.
- Ensure that the membership/elector database is maintained, and that information is processed promptly.
- Manage and supervise the membership of the Association.
- Ensure that all correspondence into and out of the office is dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Build and cultivate volunteers to assist with administration.
- Have a clear understanding of the Association’s rules and to ensure that Officers and members are fully briefed as appropriate.
- Administer day to day expenditure according to the annual budget and ensure that all monies received by the Association are processed and recorded in the appropriate way.
- Support and enable events organised by local branches and to lead on the organisation of Association events.
- Work with the Association Officers to sustain and build up the membership of the Association and to communicate with that membership of a regular basis.
- Ensure all aspects of Membership administration are delivered accurately and on time.
- Undertake any other such tasks as may be agreed from time to time by the Officer Team.
Closing Date: 2 June 2023
Interviews to be held week commencing 05/06/23.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.