Date Added: 15 May 2023
: 29 May 2023
Job Title: Internship
Working For: Blackstock Consulting (A Montfort Communications company)
Length of Contract: 3 months (with the potential to for a permanent role)
Blackstock Consulting is an award-winning business that blends strategic advice, business development support and in-house research with more traditional property PR, digital communications and public affairs services. Following an acquisition in April 2022, we are now the specialist real estate and ESG arm of Montfort Communications.
Our clients include global investors, leading developers, great estates as well as some of Europe’s hottest proptech firms. We work at the highest level and our original award-winning reports are widely cited in the media and considered in Government.
Uniquely, Blackstock produces podcasts in-house and regularly provides analysis on TV and radio (viewable on our YouTube page).
We want someone energetic who is committed and outgoing, with great written English and a proven interest in current affairs.
Roles and responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
● Undertaking basic market research to support a story and provide context
● Supporting the team’s Head of Policy in our ongoing research projects
● Actively participating in brainstorming and client planning sessions
● Dissecting news stories, explaining what makes them interesting
● Keeping pace of the news agenda
● Producing clean, quality copy
● Demonstrating a good understanding of current affairs and issues related to the built environment
Candidates must demonstrate:
● A first-class writing abilities and professional spoken English
● A willingness to learn and ability to pick up things quickly
● An ability to be responsive and adaptable to feedback
● A positive attitude
● Commitment, passion and enthusiasm in all activities
Closing Date: 29 May 2023
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis. We may appoint someone before the advert closes.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter explaining how you meet our criteria and a non-academic writing sample to email@example.com
We will only respond to successful applicants.