Date Added: 15 May 2023
: 29 May 2023
Job Title: Membership Development Executive
Working For: TheCityUK
Length of Contract: Permanent
Key Activities & Responsibilities
• Be a key point of contact, and advocate, for the Member Insight Team both internally and externally
• Responsible for a portfolio of ‘industry partners’ (roughly 30) engaging them in appropriate membership activities, events and workstreams.
• CRM system maintenance and development
• Invoice chasing, escalation to Commercial Director if needed
• Preparing preliminary events lists using CRM reports
• Assisting the Commercial Director with administration of key account plans and reports for the business and Board of Directors.
• Co-ordinating team meetings both within the team and across house as required.
• Preparation of meeting packs/documents as required for member meetings.
• Any other ad-hoc duties that maybe required.
• Some experience in commercial development and relationship management is essential
• Desire to move into account management role in the future
• Experience of working with CRM systems is essential
• Highly organised, self-starter, confident in dealing with very senior stakeholders
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to summarise information and actions from group meetings
• Good Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM)
• Pro-active approach, thinks outside the box, uses own initiative
• Ability to prioritise and maintain a calm demeanour
• Professional/financial services experience (desirable but not essential)
• Higher education such as A Levels and/or relevant experience
For more information on the role please see our website: https://www.thecityuk.com/careers/membership-development-executive/
Closing Date: 29 May 2023
Interview Dates TBC Start Date - ASAP
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting candidates shortlisted for interviews.