Date Added: 17 May 2023
: 16 July 2023
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: BBPartners
Length of Contract: 6 month contract with opportunity to extend
Qualifications & experience:
• A degree or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience working in communications, ideally in a PR or comms agency or equivalent.
• Experience in communications within the healthcare sector, whether in public health, pharmaceuticals, consumer health or the NHS.
• Experience working in and / or managing busy press offices ideally for not-for-profits, NGOs, government or political organisations.
• Proven, strong relationships with the UK and/ or international media – and generally interested in the media and new media world.
• Experience in and ability to efficiently and effectively project manage multiple teams and partners to deliver timely results across a number of projects.
• Supporting the development of a small junior team.
• Fluent in English
The role will require:
• Leading and supporting on the management of a number of different partner accounts including more junior team members and the senior team, working into a Senior Consultant or directly into a Co-founder.
• Communications consultancy at a high level, including the ability to communicate strategy and ideas with senior partners and the senior team at BB Partners.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
• Commercial acumen including awareness of project budgets and team resourcing to ensure profitability.
• Running a busy press office function, including developing a news calendar, responding to enquiries, drafting comment and rebuttal, and managing a small junior team to effectively manage all media engagement.
• Supporting the team to develop content including press releases, social media posts, news stories, articles, case studies.
• Using your proven contacts, especially within healthcare media, to secure coverage for partners, and sharing media relations skills with the junior team.
• Providing direction on media strategy and being super proactive when it comes to spotting media opportunities and converting coverage.
• Continuous monitoring and awareness of the news agenda to deliver impactful results.
Closing Date: 16 July 2023
Email email@example.com with a Cover letter and CV