Date Added: 19 May 2023
: 9 June 2023
Job Title: Policy & Public Affairs Officer
Working For: Groundwork UK
Salary: £30,486 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
Groundwork UK is looking for a dynamic, motivated Policy & Public Affairs Officer to join the team and help shape our engagement with government, politicians and policy makers across the UK.
- Support the development and delivery of a programme of public affairs activity that positions Groundwork with policy makers and other priority stakeholders as a credible, authoritative voice on communities and the environment and opens up new partnership and funding opportunities
- Regularly monitor and report on relevant political activity and policy developments to internal stakeholders
- Work with colleagues to develop evidence-based policy solutions informed by Groundwork delivery
- Draft content including blogs, comment pieces, articles and contribute to the development and delivery of media and digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Policy & Communications on the commissioning and production of research, reports and publications aimed at informing and influencing policymakers
- Respond to relevant public consultations, gathering insight and drafting responses in collaboration with Groundwork Trusts with relevant expertise and experience
- Contribute to the dissemination of learning and impact from Groundwork UK’s programmes and campaigns by producing research, case studies and other reports
- Represent Groundwork in external policy networks and at events
- Support colleagues around the Groundwork federation to build relationships with stakeholders in devolved assemblies, combined authorities and other public institutions
No agencies please.
Closing Date: 9 June 2023
We will contact you to let you know whether you have been shortlisted for interview.
We expect to conduct interviews video call: During the week beginning w/c 19th June 2023