Date Added: 19 May 2023
: 31 May 2023
Job Title: Media Monitoring Officer
Working For: CCHQ
Length of Contract: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Press Office at CCHQ We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Media Monitoring Officer to join our dynamic team.
As a Media Monitoring Officer, you will play a crucial role in monitoring, analysing, and reporting on media coverage across various channels. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure Conservative MPs, Cabinet Ministers, and staff are informed of the latest broadcast, print and online media coverage. You will produce updates and summaries that are comprehensive and completed to tight deadlines.
- Monitoring broadcast print and online media for breaking news and political developments
- Producing and distributing regular media summaries
- Producing transcripts of political interviews
- Liaising with and supporting MPs, Special Advisors and other CCHQ colleagues
- Assist with other Press Office tasks as required
- Checking for bias across broadcasters, especially the BBC
Your Professional Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of developing and producing high quality content
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptional written ability
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Strong communication and transcribing skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A commitment to the Conservative Party
- Some experience of working in a political environment
- Experience with social media
What benefits do you get working at CCHQ?
Here at CCHQ, we value our colleagues and the work they do for us.
In return we offer a wide variety of benefits for our colleagues that you can utilise including;
- Generous 25-day annual leave, pro-rated for part time staff and all UK bank holidays off.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- 3 days additional leave in the year if you marry or enter a civil partnership.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance.
- Professional/personal development
Closing Date: 31 May 2023
Please apply via our website