Date Added: 20 May 2023
: 23 June 2023
Job Title: Programme Manager - Cyber Security and Central Government
Working For: techUK
Salary: £32,000-£44,000 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
Overview of techUK’s Cyber Security and Central Government Programmes
techUK’s Cyber Security programme provides a channel for the technology industry to engage with commercial and government partners to strengthen collaboration and enhance UK cyber capability, increase cyber exports and to stimulate awareness and demand for cyber security in the UK.
techUK's Central Government Programme represents the supplier community to the public sector, and aims to lead debate on new technologies, optimise use of existing capabilities and provide a forum for central government departments to engage with industry.
The purpose of this role is to support techUK’s Cyber Security and Central Government Programmes.
This challenging and wide-ranging position provides an opportunity to work with senior level representatives from industry and Government to support the development and implementation of a challenging agenda. The role will encompass the support and development of market engagement activity across both programmes. This role would suit an articulate and enthusiastic learner, with the ability to support the development of new policy and the delivery of projects and events. Experience of working with industry, the UK technology sector, government, policy development, and other stakeholders is required.
This role requires someone who has the communication skills, confidence and drive to grow their own profile and that of techUK.
• Present techUK as the voice of the technology industry to Government Departments and key stakeholders, whilst building new relationships and furthering programme priorities;
• Support the development, implementation and communication of techUK activities in a way that meets the needs of existing and potential new members;
• Lead the development, implementation and management of projects, white papers, workshops, and events that aim to resolve shared challenges between the cyber security industry and the wider economy;
• Lead the set-up and execution of programme events, briefings and meetings;
• Promote techUK activities through insights, opinions, social media activities and PR activities;
• Support the work of various committees and other relevant techUK forums, maintaining liaison with group members;
A full version of the job description can be found on our website.
Closing Date: 23 June 2023
If shortlisted you will be contacted for an interview. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of applying, please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you want to apply for the position, please send your CV and cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org