Date Added: 23 May 2023
: 31 May 2023
Job Title: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Working For: Concilio Communications
Salary: £30,000 - £39,000 pa
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for a talented individual with a background in public affairs, politics, communications and / or public consultation. The suitable candidate will ideally have experience working within the development and property sectors, preferably working with a network of political contacts.
You will be willing and able to develop strong working relationships with clients, run projects and accounts independently with strategic oversight and organise meaningful engagement events on the projects we currently have. The ability to generate new business and contribute to our business development strategy would be beneficial, although experience in this is not essential.
You will be a highly motivated, commercially focussed, enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for operating across the public affairs, stakeholder engagement and community consultation sectors. You are outgoing and adaptable and able to build rapport quickly both internally and externally.
- Your responsibilities include the running of projects or programmes within accounts on time and to high standards, whilst also managing account executives to complete work efficiently and within budget.
- Establish and nurture strong working relationship with clients and stakeholders and develop and maintain an understanding of clients’ commercial objectives
- Oversight of newsletter production with a close attention to detail
- Help clients achieve their objectives through strategic communications advice and the development of effective strategic programmes
- Manage and deliver projects in collaboration with colleagues – ensuring projects run smoothly, on time and to budget
- Facilitate engagement meetings and participate in events while developing targeted engagement strategies to support the key objectives of the projects
- Organise and attend networking events and pitch meetings.
Closing Date: 31 May 2023
Interviews will take place week commencing 5th June 2023
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Xenia Selefkou at firstname.lastname@example.org