Date Added: 23 May 2023
: 22 July 2023
Job Title: Head of Research
Working For: Find Out Now (Findoutnow.co.uk)
Salary: £30,000.00 – £50,000.00 per year
Length of Contract: Permanent
Find Out Now is a new and innovative polling company serving consumer brands and political clients in the UK. We have an always-on system surveying around 100,000 returning panelists every day, making our speed and ability to target niche respondents second to none.
We are members of the British Polling Council and Market Research Society Company Partners. Our polls are regularly published in national news outlets, such as The Telegraph, and Channel 4 News. We supply other prominent polling companies with data, and sample.
We need an experienced and entrepreneurial researcher to spearhead our growth and leverage our unique abilities and reach in the UK.
You will be:
- Knowledgeable and inquisitive about news and current affairs
- Confident to make public comments on our findings and their impact in context
- Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, to constantly find and exploit new opportunities
You will be given:
- Access to our instant polling platform to test public opinion in real time, and historical data with over 133 million data points
- Flexibility and autonomy to develop your role
- A smart and enthusiastic team to help you
- Liaise with existing and potential research clients and work with the operations team to deliver results and exceed expectations
- Learn, advise and share knowledge of relevant methodologies
- Establish industry partnerships
- Publish relevant research reports, blog articles and social media posts
- Participate in industry events
- Build client relationships
- Identify and pursue industry awards and recognition
Help us develop new ways of attracting new clients and educating the industry about our innovative approach
The right candidate can expect fast career progression, and a vested interest in the growth of the company. Salary is dependent on experience, but success will be rewarded.
Closing Date: 22 July 2023
We are flexible with start dates and interview times. We will take our time to find the right candidate for this role.
Please send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org