Date Added: 25 May 2023
: 16 June 2023
Job Title: Senior Policy and Communications Officer
Working For: Chamber UK
Salary: £30,500 to £37,000 depending on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
Can you co-ordinate the NHS Innovation and Life Sciences Commission? Would you like to work with some of the leading thinkers in UK health and innovation policy to deliver concrete recommendations in the heart of Westminster and Whitehall?
Based in Smith Square in the heart of Westminster, Curia is the UK’s first consultancy to specialise in the implementation of public policy, this role is an ideal opportunity to be involved in one of the most exciting areas of public policy – healthcare and life sciences.
In this role you will work directly with the Commissioners and Chief Executive to deliver the NHS Innovation and Life Sciences Commission. You will organise inquiry sessions, produce briefing notes, write up the recommendations and conduct supporting research for former Innovation Minister, Lord James O’Shaughnessy, Former Deputy Medical Director of NHS England, Professor Mike Bewick as well our other distinguished commissioners.
Health Policy Job: The role
• Undertake research and help shape recommendations for Commission Chairs
• Help prepare materials for successful Commission meetings
• Manage our relationship with our Commissioners
• Manage our relationship with our sponsors
• Plan, manage and deliver work for our sponsors
• Initiate business development activity supporting our Chief Executive
• Take over delivery once services are sold by our Directors
• Commission and produce episodes of Innovating Healthcare
• Book and brief speakers for our Integrating Healthcare conferences
• Support speakers, maintain relationships and prepare them to present at events
• Meet deadlines
• As growing companies, Chamber and Curia are looking for people who wish to grow the business.
• Significant work in health policy
• You have built a network within the field of health policy
• You have written policy papers before
• You have co-ordinated events, meetings and diaries
£30,500 to £37,000 salary dependent on experience
Company bonus if we hit out profit targets
Percentage commission on new business secured
Office in the heart of Westminster (this is an in-person, not hybrid or remote role)
Read more here: https://chamberuk.com/new-health-policy-job/
Closing Date: 16 June 2023
Interviews will begin ASAP and we may appoint before the closing date.
To apply for this role, please send a CV (max 2 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role, please contact email@example.com