We’re Learning and Work Institute, an independent policy, research and development organisation dedicated to promoting lifelong learning, full employment and inclusion.
We are currently seeking a Researcher, to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- 21 days' annual leave (rising to 25 after 5 years’ service), plus 8 bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working practices
- Generous company pension scheme
- Employee Development Scheme
- Free tea and coffee
- Extra 6 grace days in addition to public holidays and annual leave allowance
- Occupational maternity, adoption, paternity and shared parental pay
- Occupational sick pay
- Eye care scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Silver award in Investors in People
As a Researcher, you will deliver insightful and actionable research, analysis and evaluation in the areas of learning, skills and employment.
Supporting the full research lifecycle, you will develop research methodologies, gather and analyse data using a range of tools and present information for maximum impact.
With an emphasis on engaging a large audience, you will disseminate your research in policy and evaluation reports, media articles, blogs and through events and external meetings.
To be considered as a Researcher, you will need:
- Experience of co-ordinating and managing multiple tasks against competing deadlines
- A practical understanding of a range of research, analysis and evaluation methodologies and methods
- The ability to develop and use appropriate methods and tools to support high quality research
- The ability to write for and speak to a range of audiences to ensure impact
- The ability to engage a range of stakeholders, funders and partners
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area
So, if you can contribute to our vital work as a Researcher, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.