Date Added: 25 May 2023
: 5 June 2023
Job Title: Digital Advertising Strategist
Working For: CCHQ
Length of Contract: Fixed Term
The Conservative Party is looking for a Digital Advertising Strategist to join our Digital team. Working across the Party, you’ll be coordinating our ongoing programme of digital advertising in preparation for upcoming elections.
You’re a passionate advertiser who is skilled at informing a target audience and mobilising them into action. You’re responsive to political events and don’t mind working flexible hours to ensure we are getting the message out.
You like being part of a team and take pride in your work. You’re good at leading a project from concept to execution and delivering compelling online advertising.
- Implement the party's ad buying across all digital platforms and ad types - including optimising ads to reflect current political issues.
- Coordinate advertising from concept through to execution alongside colleagues within the Digital team - in line with the party's messaging and narrative
- Analysing and reporting on the party's digital advertising for key stakeholders across the Party
- Managing allocated ad budgets to ensure delivery against the party's key objectives
- Targeting, growing and activating the party's various target audiences and mobilising them for action
- Identifying opportunities to explore new and emerging technologies and advertising strategies
Your professional experience
- Experience in managing and delivering high-profile digital advertising campaigns.
- A focus on making data-driven decisions and experience with analysing ads data and creating reports.
- A strong attention to detail, a creative mind with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in innovating existing systems as well as exploring new systems and methods.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise, to make quick decisions, to problem solve at pace and work to tight deadlines.
- Ready to work in an agile, responsive and fast-paced environment.
- A keen understanding of UK politics and the Conservative Party, with sound political judgement.
We also have a number of other vacancies available. Please visit our Careers site for full details of the following roles we have.
Closing Date: 5 June 2023
Please apply via our Careers website