Date Added: 29 July 2021
: 19 August 2021
Job Title: Caseworker
Working For: Andrew Jones MP (Harrogate and Knaresborough)
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Salary: In line with IPSA salary scales
Length of Contract: Permanent
Andrew Jones MP is looking for a new caseworker for his busy constituency office in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Key responsibilities for the role are to:
- deal with queries from constituents including drafting responses to them.
- attend surgeries and other meetings as appropriate.
- analyse patterns of enquiries and produce reports.
- log and monitor cases and ensure all identified actions are taken.
- retain records confidentially and in line with data protection regulations.
- do research as required for the Member of Parliament.
- undertake other duties to enable the efficient operation of the office.
Applicants should demonstrate attention to detail in the covering letter and CV as accuracy is a key attribute for those working in Mr Jones's office.
Applicants should have an optimistic 'can-do' attitude, be great teamworkers and possess a good sense of humour.
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 19 August 2021
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 30 August 2021 at Mr Jones's office in Harrogate.
The earliest start date will be week commencing 21 September 2021.
Applicants should provide a covering letter and CV.
These should be sent by email to email@example.com.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role please contact Richard Cooper on 01423 529614.