Date Added: 6 January 2022
: 28 February 2022
Job Title: Account Executive Roles
Working For: PLMR Ltd
Salary: Competitive Salaries, with good company benefits
Length of Contract: Permanent
2 Roles available, one in our Public Affairs team and the other in our Health & Social Care team.
As an Account/Snr Acc Exec, in our Public Affairs team you will be a key member of PLMR providing a high quality service to our clients. You must have a keen interest in public affairs, the UK political landscape, PR & shaping messages across old & new media. You must hit the ground running, in a dynamic high-performing team, looking after dedicated clients. You must have very strong PA, PR, crisis & corporate comes skills.
As an Account Exec, Health & Social Care, you will be a key member of PLMR’s multi-award winning H&SC Team. Focussing on the social care sector we are widely regarded as the ‘go to’ expert communications firm for operators of all sizes, settings and needs. You MUST have a keen desire to work in the Health & Social Care field.
Areas of responsibility for both roles:
• Client delivery, liaise with clients at a junior level in a confident manner and build good working relationships
• Drafting & delivering various communications for clients including, press releases, digital blogs, client communications etc
• Monitoring news outlets & collating data for clients around their specific subject areas
• Growing a personal network of contacts useful in your field
• Managing time effectively
• Contributing to new business opportunities
• Proactive responsibility for own personal development
Skills/Attributes for both roles
• Educated to degree standard or able to demonstrate appropriate work experience
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills, conceptualise, analyse and write persuasive arguments
• Highly motivated & able to work on own initiative
• Can-do attitude & a passion for results
• Experience in executing messaging on social media & other digital channels to support strategic communications goals
• Capable of juggling more than one task/client at a time & prioritising workload accordingly
• Passion for either Health & Social Care or Public Affairs
For FULL job descriptions please go to https://plmr.co.uk/careers/
Activities may be subject to amendment as the role develops and/or priorities & needs evolve. PLMR is committed to equal opportunities in employment.ual opportunities in employment.
Closing Date: 28 February 2022
Interviews to take place as soon as possible, we will look at applications on a daily basis.
Start date: As soon as possible
Please apply via our website:
For the Public Affairs role the link is: https://plmr.co.uk/jobs/account-executive-2021/
For the Health & Social Care role the link is: https://plmr.co.uk/jobs/account-executive-health-and-social-care/
Please state in your covering email where you saw our advertisement.
26/01/2022 - Job Title/Description amended. Closing date extended.