What we’re all about
BECG Group is all about talented people, delivering excellent results for our clients. We are a multi-award-winning, PR Week Top 150 communications consultancy, ranked No 1 in PR Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings and recognised as PRCA National Awards Specialist Consultancy of the Year.
BECG Group brings together industry-specialist communications teams BECG, Cavendish Advocacy, Liberty One and SoCrowd, to provide integrated solutions for clients and limitless development opportunities for our people.
What will you get from us
You’ll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with dynamic, talented people in a fast paced and expanding organisation. Alongside a competitive salary, we provide extensive training and development opportunities and an industry leading benefits package including;
• A flexible, hybrid working model
• Access to mentorship from some of the best minds in the industry
• Private Medical Insurance
• Regular social and teambuilding events
• Paid time off to volunteer for a charity
What we are looking for
• A hunger to learn, an enthusiastic attitude and an open mind
• A desire to work at pace, learn by osmosis from industry experts, and deliver consistently high-quality work
• An interest in current affairs and understanding of how local government works
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll need to do
Be a key member of the team, supporting Account Managers and Directors in the delivery and development of exceptional services to ensure client and Group objectives are met. You will be developing commercial expertise and wider project management skills which will support career progression.
• Preparation and organisation of consultation events
• Community and Political Stakeholder engagement
• Media and political monitoring
• Database management
Our vision is to be a truly diverse and inclusive workplace that enables us to attract and retain a diverse workforce, representative of our clients and community. For this reason, we welcome applications from candidates regardless of qualifications and experience in industry and from all persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.