Date Added: 14 September 2022
: 2 October 2022
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Working For: New AutoMotive
Length of Contract: Permanent
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent organisational skills to join an NGO that is at the cutting edge of the UK’s transition to electric vehicles. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who can work with the Chief executive and Board to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
This is a pivotal role in the organisation, and would suit candidates with a meticulous eye for detail, a can-do attitude and the ability to prioritise competing demands. You’ll have exposure across the team, and the work the organisation is doing.
New AutoMotive is a not-for-profit transport research organisation with a mission to accelerate and support the transition to Electric Vehicles. We use vehicle data to help consumers see how they can benefit from the EV transition and to help shape and influence policy to promote EVs. We are continually developing data-driven products that to support the transition to electric vehicles - a key part of the UK’s shift to net zero carbon emissions.
Duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the CEO and Board
- Facilitating team communications and arranging team events
- Organising meetings and events with key external stakeholders
- Helping the CEO manage staff recruitment and HR matters
- Supporting the CEO on legal and regulatory issues, including oversight of contracts
- Working with wider team to ensure the effective day-to-day running of the organisation
- Developing and improving processes across teams and products
- Supporting the procurement of goods and services for the organisation
- Providing some systems administration support to the team
The ideal candidate:
- Highly organised and reliable individual, who can prioritise and manage a busy workload and work flexibly
- A hands-on individual who is happy to get stuck into any task and complete it to high standards
- Someone who proactively looks for ways improve processes and support a small, committed and hard-working team
- A good eye for detail and a willingness to learn and apply new skills and knowledge
Closing Date: 2 October 2022
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 10th October. Start date will be as soon as is possible after that.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.