Date Added: 31 October 2022
: 12 December 2022
Job Title: Media Officer
Working For: Care England
Salary: Competitive (Full Time, 35 hours per week)
Length of Contract: Permanent
- To improve the position of Care England in all national, regional, local, and social media. This role will require planning and executing the digital and media strategy for Care England.
- Develop and create a national local and regional strategy for the print and broadcast media.
- Developing a sound knowledge of the purpose of Care England‘s mission to improve the
- environment for people who provide care services.
- Develop a sound knowledge of social care issues.
- Developing good internal and external relationships with colleagues, members, and other
- key stakeholders.
- Creating a digital media calendar and managing content across all media platforms, e.g.,
- LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.,
- Aligning the media strategy and our website with Care England’s digital activities and
- improving member engagement.
- Content creation, both visual and videos accompanied by copywriting for target post.
- Analysing the reach and engagement on digital media platforms and constantly working
- towards enhanced profile and engagement for Care England.
- Developing media and social media strategies with the aim of increasing awareness of Care
- England and improving member engagement and recruitment.
- Analysing the long-term impacts of Care England’s social media strategy and offering
- quarterly reports to the team outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital
- marketing plan.
- Creating captivating content for an organisation’s social media sites, which may include
- writing blogs, articles, posts, and multimedia content.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies.
- Developing monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the
- management and executive teams.
- Developing and overseeing campaigns to draw attention to Care England’s mission.
- Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring, and showing the Return on Investment
- Monitoring and responding to member feedback, comments, and social media posts.
- Liaising with colleagues and members to create a holistic and effective online marketing
Closing Date: 12 December 2022
Please submit your CV and an accompanying cover letter to SWTan@careengland.org.uk. We will be in contact with candidates in the New Year.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to SWTan@careengland.org.uk