We have a fantastic opportunity with a high profile communications agency that provides comms, reputation management, litigation and political advice for global governments and corporate clients.
They work with emerging-markets clients from a variety of sectors such as tech, litigation, mining, human rights, and sustainability. They are looking for someone with a real passion for international clients.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing client relationships
• Monitoring relevant news
• Selling-in to journalists
• Drafting press releases, briefing notes etc
• Organising client events
• Researching and pitching for new business opportunities
• Some experience working in an agency or in-house
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong interest in global politics
• Highly organised and results-driven
• Languages are desirable, especially French and Arabic
Get in touch for more details! Carolyn@jflrecruit.com