Date Added: 7 November 2022
: 30 November 2022
Job Title: Communications Manager
Working For: Rail Partners Ltd
Length of Contract: Permanent
Developing and delivering communications that position Rail Partners as a centre of expertise and maximise Rail Partners influence:
- Supporting the Director of External Affairs and Head of Communications with the tactical delivery of the External Affairs Strategy.
- Working with colleagues across the External Affairs team and wider organisation to identify appropriate audiences for Rail Partners outputs.
- Delivering accurate, well written and compelling communications, taking into consideration the outcome the communication is in support of, the message bearer, audience and most appropriate channel.
- Identifying opportunities for communications/engagement in wider media and stakeholder environment through media, stakeholder and events monitoring.
- Supporting the Head of Communications in the drafting of proactive and reactive lines and communications and participating in relevant media rotas as required etc.
- Supporting the delivery of events as required.
Engaging members, the wider industry and third parties:
- Maintaining a personal network of colleagues across the members, industry and third parties.
- Delivering effective member communications and newsletters which add value by updating on key events, Rail Partners activity and policy developments.
- Ensuring and taking responsibility for the accuracy and relevance of information stored on the CRM and other External Affairs systems such as PRGloo.
- Developing a community of contacts in member organisations that can amplify Rail Partners’ key messages across their own channels.
Building and monitoring the effectiveness of Rail Partners on social and digital channels:
- Developing an understanding of the rail commentaria’s sentiment on key issues and provide timely monitoring and visibility to Head of Communications and senior management team as issues arise.
- Working with the Head of Communications to develop and enact strategies which seek to build relationships, inform or rebut commentators.
- Undertaking responsibility for External Affairs activity on Rail Partners website – posting of press notices etc.
- Working with the Head of Communications to develop targeted interventions on relevant channels aligned with the overarching External Affairs strategy.
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Start date: ASAP/Flexible for the right candidate
Interviews will commence Early December
Apply through our website:
Application requires CV and covering letter
Further information is available from firstname.lastname@example.org