Date Added: 7 November 2022
: 9 December 2022
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Working For: JBP Associates
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
Length of Contract: Permanent
JBP Associates is looking for a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join our Westminster based Public Affairs team. The Senior Account Manager is a key member of the team managing a portfolio of clients, delivering strategically important campaigns whilst supporting and mentoring more junior members of staff to perform to the best of their ability.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the creation, execution, and measurement of public affairs activities for key accounts. One of your accounts will be focused on increasing diversity and advancing a gender balanced Parliament, so individuals with an interest in increasing diversity are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be given mentoring to grow their areas of interest and specialism as the organisation grows. This role also allows individuals to line manage and mentor junior members of the team, helping them to flourish in their careers.
The Senior Account Manager will be involved with a wide variety of clients and will benefit from having experience of the following:
• Experience of public affairs, either in an agency or an in-house role. Experience of working to a senior level in the Civil Service, and an understanding of UK parliamentary and government processes is desirable;
• Proven experience in developing strategy documents for political and/or public affairs campaigns;
• Understanding and experience of trade associations is desirable;
• Understanding of local government and devolved administrations;
• Experience of legislative and regulatory development and procedure;
• Producing content for parliamentary/policy briefings, responding to consultations;
Reporting to the Account Director, the Senior Account Manager’s duties will include:
• Developing and managing campaigns and being the main contact for key clients, establishing a strong rapport with the client’s lead contact and other team members;
• Building new commercial relationships, supporting key client pitches and tender submissions;
• Assistance with and responsibilities for other team members and management of the London Office.
Closing Date: 9 December 2022
Closing time: 5.00pm.
We may interview strong candidates before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible. Start date immediate subject to notice periods.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please send a CV, and a covering letter of no more than one page, setting out why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Senior Account Manager Application’.