Date Added: 8 November 2022
: 30 November 2022
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: MPC
Location: London and the South East (remote & flexible working)
Salary: £31,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
We would expect you to:
· Work with Account Directors and Regional Directors to deliver high quality project work, manage event organisation and correspondence with local communities
· Have strategic oversight on projects and new business leads, supporting Directors and helping to manage Account Executives
· Be articulate, with sound written and inter-personal skills
· Have a client centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
· Have strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage your workload on multiple projects
· Demonstrate drive, proactivity and innovative thinking
You will keep in regular touch with key clients; work with the Business Development team to create opportunities to meet, to review progress on projects and to organise activities or events to which clients can be invited.
A little bit about MPC
MPC exists to ensure the built environment is a catalyst for positive change. We provide a range of consultancy services – including public affairs, public relations, political engagement and social value – to build support for new development.
But what about the benefits?
MPC is a genuinely great place to work. We believe in respecting our employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly company culture. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of this. It’s why we have moved to a hub based flexible working model, where you are home based, but can meet up with colleagues in a range of different workspaces. Reducing unnecessary commuting and helping the environment! It also allows greater flexibility to enjoy a more balanced work and home life.
On top of that we offer lots of training opportunities, with a clear career path within the company.
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of the 30th November 2022.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org