Date Added: 23 November 2022
: 5 December 2022
Job Title: Public Affairs Officer
Working For: Teach First
Length of Contract: Permanent
To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
Our challenge is to unlock potential in all children, not just some. Public affairs and influencing policy is a core part of our work to make education fair. In this role you’ll build networks across Westminster to get the support needed to build a fair education for all.
- Do you have a passion for social justice and a talent for building relationships?
- Do you have good political instincts and are skilled at monitoring the political, policy and sector landscape? Can you spot opportunities, risks and provide sound advice on how to respond?
- Are your communication skills second to none? Do you know how to tailor information for different audiences and channels and have you written briefings, consultation responses, web and social media content?
- Are your analytical skills sharp? Can you understand and communicate information quickly and clearly, verbally and in writing?
- Do you know how to use relationship management systems effectively?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Public Affairs Officer.
Closing Date: 5 December 2022
We expect interviews to take place week commencing 12 December 2022.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website (https://teachfirst-peopleplatform.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN9371). Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.