Date Added: 25 January 2023
: 10 February 2023
Job Title: Account Director
Working For: Connect
Salary: c £45,000 - £50,000 plus discretionary bonus
Length of Contract: permanent
The Connect Group is an award-winning communications agency ranked in the PR Week UK Top 10 for public affairs, winning the PRCA awards for Best Campaign and Best Planning Campaign in 2022.
We have a fast-growing team of over 50 consultants, with offices in Westminster and Belfast.
We work with a diverse range of clients, from FTSE 100 companies and leading trade bodies to coalitions and charities.
We are committed to maintaining high professional and ethical standards. We are members of the PRCA and CIPR, adhering to all industry codes, and hold the Investors in People Gold Standard.
We are looking for Account Director to join our growing team. For us, this means a candidate who is:
• Experienced, with around three to five years’ of working in a comparable environment, with a strong understanding of political and decision-making processes in Westminster, Whitehall and town halls
• Dynamic and highly flexible, able to juggle a range of clients, issues and priorities
• A team player, able to work with colleagues with different styles and ways of working
• A self-starter, and highly motivated, able to use your initiative to deliver strong consultancy support for clients
• Entrepreneurial, able to grow client income and win new business
• Confident in media (including social media) relations and able to support clients to gain or manage media coverage and reputation
• A good writer, able to produce compelling content for reports, proposals, and client outputs such as correspondence, briefings and press articles.
For more details: https://connectpa.co.uk/account-director/
Closing Date: 10 February 2023
Closing date: Please contact us as soon as possible. This is an active recruitment process and we will be meeting with applicants as they apply.
Send CV and covering email to Lora Shopova, firstname.lastname@example.org