Date Added: 5 May 2023
: 30 May 2023
Job Title: Communications & Advocacy Lead
Working For: The Psoriasis Association
Location: Northamptonshire / Hybrid Working
Salary: £31,099 pa
Length of Contract: Permanent
This rewarding post oversees the communications activities across the Psoriasis Association, a busy national charity offering authoritative, reliable, quality information, advice and support for people whose lives are affected by psoriasis, raising awareness of psoriasis, and promoting and funding research into psoriasis.
The successful applicant will oversee the communications activities of the charity to reach new audiences, strengthen relationships with existing stakeholders and support the variety of the charity’s work.
• Develop and deliver a communications strategy in line with the objectives of the Psoriasis Association.
• Oversee a range of communications both on and offline, with an ability to create compelling content.
• Ensuring both websites are kept up to date.
• Helping to organise, promote and run Psoriasis Association events. Ensuring that recordings and content from these events are shared in an impactful way.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including people with lived experience of psoriasis, healthcare professionals, researchers and pharmaceutical companies.
• Supervise the work of the Digital Communications Officer.
• To manage the charity’s communication needs across a spectrum of disciplines including media and public relations, advertising, marketing, digital and social media, and production of materials.
• To support the Deputy CEO and CEO by leading on patient advocacy and influencing policy across UK health and regulatory bodies.
• Work as part of a small team to further the work of the Psoriasis Association.
Closing Date: 30 May 2023
This role may close earlier if we receive a high number of suitable applications, please apply early.
To apply for this role, please visit www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/jobs in order to download the information pack and application form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the pack. CV’s alone will not be accepted – applicants must fill out the application form.