We have a fantastic opportunity with a high profile communications agency that provides comms, reputation management, litigation and political advice for global governments and corporate clients.
They work with emerging-markets clients from a variety of sectors such as tech, litigation, mining, human rights, and sustainability. They are looking for someone with a real passion for international clients.
Responsibilities will include:
• Taking a key role in the development of communications strategy and overseeing its successful implementation
• Managing day-to-day client relationships with the experience and confidence to provide advice
• Leading, supporting and motivating each client team to deliver results
• Drafting/overseeing the drafting of essential communications collateral, such as client and journalist briefing notes, fact sheets, press releases and opinion articles to a high standard
• Organising and coordinating client events, such as press conferences and photo opportunities, and accompanying clients to third party events
• Overseeing implementation of social media strategies working with digital partners
• Contributing to the broader company new business effort by taking an active role in networking, developing leads and participating in pitches
• Relevant experience working in an agency environment on complex communications briefs, managing teams and building client relationships
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong interest in global politics , economics and the media
• Willing to travel
• French speaker ideal but not essentail
Get in touch for more details! Carolyn@jflrecruit.com