Date Added: 27 May 2023
: 23 June 2023
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Kanda Consulting
Salary: £33,000 to £39,999 (depending on role and experience)
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for a passionate, confident and skilled Account Manager to join our talented team of consultants working across London boroughs. We work with developers, local authorities, housing associations and charities to provide an integrated range of services in the spheres of politics, policy and consultation. We provide strategic advice and political counsel, deliver community engagement strategies, develop innovative consultation content as well as undertake social value assessments and shape regeneration programmes.
• Managing, with support and guidance, consultation and corporate communication programmes for a wide range of property, public sector and corporate clients
• Providing day-to-day client liaison and being the point of contact for the account
• Well versed in all aspects of the planning and property landscape and be able to demonstrate an up-to-date understanding of how to deliver communication activities throughout the project timeline
• Preparing client ready collateral and advice on delivering a strategy and associated programme successfully
• Assisting in the organisation of public exhibition events including visiting and booking venues, distribution maps, Q&As and rolling out the agreed stakeholder contact programme
• Where necessary, participating in new business pitches and developing an awareness of new lines of business
• Act as a Kanda ambassador, reflecting the values of the business internally and externally (Inclusivity, Openness, Collaboration, Creativity and Integrity
• Overseeing InCopy texts edits and liaising with the studio team to ensure all edits have synced with the design files
• Ensure compliance to GDPR, pro-actively liaising with the GDPR Guru’s with any queries
• Enthusiastic and approachable with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Works collaboratively; good team player
• High quality of work with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrates agility and responsiveness
• Strong ability to assimilate, analyse and summarise written material quickly
• Excellent research and communication (written and oral) skills
• Desire to grow knowledge of planning policy and relevant communication skills including policy, political, stakeholder, media and public consultation engagement
Closing Date: 23 June 2023
This is a full-time, permanent role, subject to a three month probationary period.
Stage 1 – Successful candidates will be selected for interview (face to face) and asked to complete a writing task
Stage 2 – Shortlisted candidates will be invited for second interview
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV to apply. Early application is encouraged.
Kanda is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to attract a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We welcome applications from candidates regardless of their ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability, religious beliefs, or age.
Our HR team remove names, ages, and gender details from CVs before they are passed to interviewers to help eradicate unconscious bias.