Date Added: 3 June 2023
: 1 July 2023
Job Title: Public Affairs Senior Account Executive
Working For: a client of Premier Resourcing
Salary: £28,000-£35,000 + Benefits
Length of Contract: Permanent
Are you a public affairs professional seeking a new challenge with a strategic political consultancy?
The Client: Leading Strategic Political Consultancy
This top tier strategic consultancy offers a fantastic platform with a dynamic and ambitious leadership team, which blends public affairs, comms, due diligence and insights while campaigning for causes and driving policy change for corporates, brands, member associations and charities. They are policy generalists tackling issues from health and welfare to financial and professional services. The firm really invest in their staff, giving excellent client exposure and structured training programmes, as well as the pastoral care and well-being focused benefits which values you as much as their top tier clients.
The Role: Public Affairs Senior Account Executive
This Senior Account Executive role will work in well-structured account teams; reporting into Managers and Directors and ensuring client deliverables are on target. Projects will be predominantly UK focused with the integration of media, insights and political due diligence and wider comms plans into political lobbying and engagement strategies.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
• A passion for politics and current affairs
• Experience in a consultancy, public affairs or parliament team
• Experience working on national public affairs and policy
• Supporting strategic political guidance to clients
• Integrating media plans and comms into political strategies
• Helping clients prepare for select committee hearings and other government interaction
• Supporting new business
Salary & Benefits:
• £28-35k depending on experience
• Share options scheme for staff
• 28 days excluding bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Leadership and training academy programmes
• Summer and Christmas parties
• Charitable days
• Personalised training and well-being budget
• Cycle Scheme
• Additional lifestyle benefits
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £200 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Closing Date: 1 July 2023
Interviews to start ASAP.
A combination of virtual and face to face interviews and an interview task.
The role could be filled before the closing date.
Please apply at:
For more information please contact Sam Parker - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07935 056 415