Crisis24 seeks a Global Operations Coordinator to work in support of live operations, proactive threat monitoring, and emergency response tasks carried out within the UK Global Operations Centre in Bournemouth.
This includes the coordination and oversight of various global operations involving emergency safety support, evacuation, security and protection tasks in high-risk and challenging locations, the proactive threat monitoring of client personnel and assets globally, and the compilation of threat information and mitigation advice.
The position holder works a rotating 12-hour shift pattern to ensure 24/7/365 operations, including days, nights, and days off. You must be responsible, diligent, composed under pressure, and have demonstrated high quality written and verbal skills.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
• Provide operational and tactical intelligence support, including event monitoring and mapping, to live operations including emergency evacuations, crisis, and incident response tasks.
• Respond to global travel security requests from deployed personnel, in-country travellers, clients, and on-the-ground security teams.
• Prepare and distribute travel security advice and risk assessments prior to or during client travel to higher-risk locations.
• Utilising open-source intelligence, proactively monitor the security situation in locations where assets are located and conduct regular checks to confirm the well-being of personnel.
• React to major security incidents by providing immediate support and advice, ensuring the safety of potentially affected assets, and producing detailed situation reports for client awareness.
• Utilise maritime intelligence sources to identify, track and report on piracy incidents, alerting client vessels and stakeholders as necessary.
• Ad hoc travel security and safety related tasks as mandated by Operations Managers.
• Adhere to Company policies and with particular regard to Information Security and Data Protection.
• For the UK Global Operations Centre to maintain effective operational resilience you will be required to perform standby duties. You will be on standby approximately every 36 days for 4 x 24hr periods.
As soon as possible.