We are one of the UK’s principal communications agencies for the development sector. We help our clients get the planning permission they need to tackle the UK’s housing crisis by communicating with local stakeholders, including councillors and residents’ groups.
Our clients include housing associations, care homes, local authorities, green energy companies and some of Britain’s leading developers and housebuilders.
Your tasks will include
1. Writing - for social media, websites and consultation / communication materials, plus report writing
2. Event management Contributing to new biz proposals Updating lists and dealing with stakeholders Other ad-hoc tasks to support the team
3. You will have an interest in community engagement, politics and planning, and excellent copywriting skills.
4. You will be well organised and have a “can do” attitude.
5. Knowledge of planning is not expected, but it is an advantage to be political - perhaps as a councillor or former councillor or activist.
Applicants do not need a full driving licence, but this could be an advantage.
We are an equal opportunities and best practice employer - we are Investors in People Gold.
We encourage our employees to take up political roles and pursue political ambitions, such as volunteering, campaigning, and standing for office.
This is a really great opportunity for anyone with experience in, or wanting to work in communications, politics, or public affairs.
Thorncliffe has a central London office (Vauxhall, next to Lambeth Bridge), and offers the following
• Investors in People Gold training programme
• Paid community, moving and marriage days off.
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
Early application is encouraged. We will hire when we have the right candidate.
Stage 3 – successful candidates will be selected for interview (face to face) and asked to complete a writing task