Date Added: 13 June 2023
: 30 June 2023
Job Title: Associate
Working For: H/Advisors Cicero
Length of Contract: Permanent
H/Advisors Cicero is an integrated communications agency specialising in corporate PR, government relations, digital communications and market research aimed at business, consumer and policy audiences.
We are looking for an Associate to support our Public Policy Monitoring and Intelligence Service Cicero Pulse. The new staff member will be permanently based in London.
Main tasks will include the provision of detailed monitoring of UK and EU parliamentary activities (e.g. committee hearings, public hearings), conferences and think tank to our clients across various sectors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working experience in the UK or European Parliament / MPs office / MEPs office / government department / European Commission DG or similar is essential;
- Understanding of the UK and/or EU political landscape required;
- Background in financial services advantageous;
- Keen interest in political affairs;
- Excellent English writing and editing skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Exceptional time management and the ability to work under pressure;
- Foreign language skills are advantageous, but not essential.
At H/Advisors Cicero, we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability, and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
We are open to discussing flexible working opportunities and the role will be hybrid in nature. More details will be provided in the interview.
For more information, please visit the Cicero homepage: https://cicero-group.com/careers-at-cicero/
Closing Date: 30 June 2023
Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted and the interview process might start before the closing date. The starting date is as soon as possible.
To apply, please send a one-page CV with the headline "Associate as seen on w4mp” to Alexandra Dekanyova (email@example.com)