Atticus Partners is looking for a highly motivated Senior Consultant, with strong cross-sector experience across public affairs and media, to join our team. We strive to be as inclusive as possible, so we actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and communities, minority groups and those with disabilities.
Atticus is looking to foster a company culture where every voice is welcome, heard, and respected and the chosen applicant will play a critical role in contributing to this culture. The majority of the team are based in our London office, with our flexible working policy meaning some commute in a few days a week from the home counties and beyond.
As a Senior Consultant, your day to day will include:
• Overseeing the smooth functioning of client accounts and teams
• Provide strategic counsel to senior business leaders across public policy, corporate communications, campaign strategy, reputation management, strategic content development, corporate narrative development and stakeholder engagement
• Develop close client relationships, lead external client meetings and act as the first point of contact across several client accounts
• Supervise the delivery of client work on multiple accounts
• Support end-to-end delivery of campaigns
• Leading on new business written proposals and pitches
• Active networking to seek new business opportunities
• Lead and coach junior team members to support their professional development and improve the overall quality of work and efficiency
• Draft strategic, high-quality briefing documents, multi-touchpoint communication plans, content plans, narratives, messaging, and positioning for clients
• Demonstrate creativity in problem-solving
The successful candidate will have the following:
• 5 years’ experience in an in-house or agency setting, working in several sectors.
• Experience of the financial services sector would be beneficial
• Experience of working closely with a variety of political groups and stakeholders
• Experience of working on the operational side of a business, including setting budgets, drafting client contracts and Scopes of Work
• Experience in leading a team and mentoring junior members of an organisation
We may interview and appoint a successful candidate prior to this date, so please apply early.