Date Added: 18 August 2023
: 30 September 2023
Job Title: International Trade Officer - Business Development
Working For: Embassy of Israel
Length of Contract: Permanent
The Embassy of Israel is looking for a new Officer of International Trade and Business Development for an open position in the center of London. The Officer will be responsible for specific industries and will work with Israeli companies within these industries to support their business development activities in the UK. Ideal candidates must be able to grasp complex ideas quickly while also being assertive, detail oriented, diligent, and being a team player. Candidates must be able to bridge cultural differences and help Israeli companies navigate the British business world.
Primary Responsibilities of the role:
• Assisting Israeli exporters in finding resources and contacts needed to enter or expand into the UK market.
• Identifying potential partnerships between Israeli and British companies.
• Assuming all aspects of business development, including cultivating contacts and following news and/or trends in specific industries.
• Cooperating with other organizations, associations, and government offices to plan and oversee events and trade missions.
• Building a network of professionals to help support international business and trade.
• Addressing administrative tasks within the office setting.
• B.A degree or above
• At least 1-year experience in business development, sales, marketing or project management.
• Exceptional English writing and communication skills are a must
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• The ability to multitask in a fast paced and intense work environment
• Familiarity with the global economic trends and business cultures
• All degrees and work experience will be considered
Closing Date: 30 September 2023
All potential candidates will be subject to a background check.
Interviews to commence as soon as possible. Please note that we may look to appoint before the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.
The position is available immediately for the chosen candidate. Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
The email's subject should be: Business Development Officer – Candidates name.
Due to the high number of applicants we will only be contacting those candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage of the process.