Date Added: 13 September 2023
: 6 October 2023
Job Title: Associate / Account Manager
Working For: Integra Group
Length of Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for an Associate role (equivalent to Account Manager) with a growing communications company, founded by two practitioners with significant track records.
Integra is a strategic communications, reputation and social impact consultancy set up by Zaki Cooper and Nick Loughran in January 2021. It works with a diverse range of entrepreneurs, leaders and leading businesses, providing consultancy in communications and media, impact and philanthropy, networks and public affairs. Following a successful start in business, Integra is looking to scale its operations. The business builds on over 35 years of combined experience between Zaki and Nick, including 11 years at the Royal Household. See www.integra-group.co.uk
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and talented individual to join our small, but growing team, to help with client work and support the growth of the business. It is likely that you will have between 3 and 7 years of experience in the communications industry, either agency or in-house. You will also preferably hold your own relationships with the media. We are looking for talented, open-minded and inquisitive people who enjoy the challenge of helping our clients create positive change and are excited by the opportunity of helping a small, dynamic agency grow.
About the Role – Functions include:
• Managing a portfolio of client accounts. Take the lead on some client accounts and support the co-founders on others.
• Provide strategic counsel to clients, including writing strategy documents/plans.
• Delivering communications plans and PR campaigns.
• Media pitching for broadcast and print/ online media.
• Developing relationships with media contacts.
• Monitoring and analysing media coverage.
• Writing articles/blogs/speeches.
• Support with some client digital communications, including social media, website, and newsletters.
• Providing creative ideas for clients.
• As we are a small agency, small admin tasks are expected.
• Central London office-based with some homeworking.
• Competitive salary.
• Private health insurance (after probation period passed).
• Monthly allowance for mobile phone bills.
• 37.5 hours per week.
• 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays pro-rata + 5 “extra” days.
Closing Date: 6 October 2023
To start asap from November 2023
If interested in applying, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ‘Associate’.