Date Added: 15 September 2023
: 31 October 2023
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Meeting Place
Charity Number: N/A
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
Length of Contract: Permanent
3x vacanies in the South East, Eastern and Midlands and North
Meeting Place has an exciting new opportunity for a talented individuals looking to develop their career further. You could already have experience as an Account Executive or simply have the passion for local politics and the built environment that will help the successful candidate to thrive in their new role.
There’s consensus that our country needs more homes, new space for businesses and better infrastructure. We’re looking for someone to join us to be part of the solution.
Meeting Place exists to ensure the built environment is a catalyst for positive change. We help clients innovatively engage communities and politicians to ensure positive planning outcomes for our clients and the communities they work in.
We are looking for a motivated individual to provide a range of research, support and marketing activities as required. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work in PR, local politics, the built environment, communication or public affairs.
A little bit about Meeting Place
Meeting Place is an integrated communications agency that specialises in the built environment. We deliver planning communications and public relations campaigns to create positive change from new developments.
Our clients range from house builders to renewable energy, retail, commercial and infrastructure – varied and exciting projects that mean no two days are ever the same.
Activities would include:
• Delivering high quality work for key clients which would include drafting research documents and content for consultation material.
• Visiting sites for project research purposes and attending both external and internal meetings.
• Engaging directly with stakeholders, including elected representatives.
• Helping to organise and attend engagement events.
• Work with senior members of the team to generate new business for the region.
The skills and experience we’re looking for:
• Articulate, with strong verbal and written communication.
• Some experience in research skills.
• The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines.
• An interest in politics at either a local or national level, as well as an interest in the built environment.
• The ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively.
Closing Date: 31 October 2023
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Interviews will be ongoing, and the post may be filled before then should the right person apply.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Please also feel free to contact us for more information or an informal conversation about the role.