Date Added: 16 September 2023
: 29 September 2023
Job Title: Communications and Campaigns Intern
Working For: Make UK
Location: London or Internet
Salary: £1700pcm (£11.95 per hour - London Living Wage)
Length of Contract: 3 months
Are you ready to make a difference in the manufacturing sector? Join Make UK, the UK's leading manufacturing organisation. We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident intern with a strong academic record who can take initiative and collaborate effectively to support our team.
• Craft impactful web and social media content.
• Support core policy campaigns.
• Simplify complex policy concepts.
• Engage with our member community.
• Communicate policy changes effectively.
• Graduate/undergraduate with relevant experience.
• Team player with strong time management.
• Proficient in copywriting and digital content creation.
• Excellent relationship-building skills.
• Flexibility and a passion for manufacturing.
Closing Date: 29 September 2023
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. We may appoint before the closing date. The start date is immediate.
To apply please send CV and cover letter to Nina Gryf, Senior Policy and Campaigns manager by emailing email@example.com, Make UK
17 Sep: corrected salary to read LLW