Date Added: 18 September 2023
: 29 September 2023
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: SP Broadway
Salary: Up to £25,000 p.a. dependent on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
SP Broadway is a public relations consultancy specialising in planning and development, advising clients on development projects in the housebuilding, retail, office and strategic land sectors. We build relationships with political, community and media stakeholders to help gain planning consents and strategic land allocations for our clients.
We are looking for an ambitious person with excellent writing and research skills to join us as an Account Executive, helping our team with the essential written and research tasks that enable us to provide the reasoned, informed advice our clients need.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring local media for clients
- Writing research reports on local politics
- Compiling FAQs for new development projects
- Drafting letters to councillors and other stakeholders
- Drafting our weekly newsletter, ‘Politics of Planning’
Candidates will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in British politics
- A good degree in a relevant subject
- A basic understanding of local government's role in planning and development
Candidates will ideally have:
- Previous involvement with one of the three main political parties (Conservative, Labour or Liberal Democrat) via volunteering, an internship or a previous job
- Previous experience of a working environment via an internship or a previous job
At the moment we work at our office in central London three days a week and from home two days a week. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Closing Date: 29 September 2023
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis, ideally at our office in central London. We may appoint before the closing date.
Closing time: 6pm
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com