Date Added: 22 September 2023
: 2 November 2023
Job Title: Conference Producer
Working For: GovNet Communications
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are recruiting for a Conference Producer to join our Tech Portfolio, we are searching for someone who can produce high-quality research to ensure we provide innovative, year-round content.
The Conference Producer supports the production of large-scale events, webinars and networking events whilst contributing to the 365 content strategy. You will work independently to research, validate, write, and manage events and related content targeted at public sector technology professionals. The role also supports the Head of Content in the development of new ideas, product initiatives and potential new launches that support the portfolio.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, design, and produce original, and compelling events for GovNet Tech portfolio.
- Monitoring and meeting key event deadlines and targets.
- In-depth industry research via telephone, online and in-person to ensure that the conference content, speakers, and topics align to market wants, needs, developments, and commercial objectives.
- Utilise research to create commercial event agendas
- Presenting back to the team on research findings and sponsorship opportunities in the event’s agendas to inform event inventory
- Understanding the commercial nature of the sector, its key players and buy-side – sell-side relationships
- Selecting, inviting, confirming, and maintaining relationships with high-profile speakers across numerous public sector organisations/bodies. Quickly gain an understanding of organisations and individuals key for each event.
- Demonstrating evidence of successful relationship and collaboration building with partner organisations, clients, and speakers from both public and private sectors.
- Collaboratively work with session sponsors to create a session that meets client objectives as well as delegate needs.
- Produce detailed competitor checks for each event that you manage.
- Input into event plans and sign-offs from a content perspective
- Demonstrate effective communication and ability to build close working relationships with internal marketing, sales, and operations teams.
- Participate in and initiate client and stakeholder-facing meetings as required.
Please further information on this role and what we can offer you then please follow the link.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 2 November 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role or we find a suitable candidate before the deadline.
Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Please apply via our careers page: