Date Added: 7 October 2023
: 30 November 2023
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Working For: Sanctuary Counsel Ltd
Length of Contract: Permanent
Sanctuary Counsel is a communications business with a dedicated team working across private, public, government and charity sectors delivering bespoke solutions for a diverse range of clients.
Our Associate Consultants provide support to teams, helping to drive deliverables and meet deadlines. By building relationships and understanding clients’ needs, together with influencing factors that shape reputations, they play an important role in curating and executing strategic initiatives for clients.
Candidates will be self-motivated, reliable, proactive and enjoy being part of a team, with a strong interest in communications and current affairs; a flexible and helpful attitude and ability to operate with a high level of time management skill, discretion, and confidentiality. You will also possess a curious and creative mindset, with excellent relationship building capabilities.
• Input into strategic recommendations and creative ways to support the reputation and programmes of our clients
• Build relationships with external client teams and stakeholders and become a trusted point of contact
• Draft varied content, including briefing documents, statements, press releases, media pitches, presentations, social media and news summaries
• Administrative account management duties, facilitating the flow of information, often time-critical, to those that need it, and helping internal teams to function efficiently
• Thorough research and analysis using monitoring and research tools and distil these findings into informed recommendations
• Knowledge of current affairs and the political and business landscapes, considering their relevance to clients’ objectives, both in terms of opportunities to leverage and managing exposure to risks
• Assist with the scheduling, organisation and delivery of company and client events
• General office support where necessary
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrable interest in communications
• Outstanding verbal and written skills
• Ability to prioritise workload and keep to strict deadlines
• Able to understand and interrogate a brief, solve problems and think creatively
• Excellent organisational, team working and relationship building skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Efficiency in Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms
Closing Date: 30 November 2023
This post is due to start in August/September 2024.
To apply for this role, please send a one-page covering letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering Sanctuary Counsel. We are unable to acknowledge all applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
09/10/2023 - Start date added