Date Added: 25 October 2023
: 30 November 2023
Job Title: Event Sponsorship Executive
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
Salary: Competitive - starting from NMW
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for an Event Sponsorship Executive.
The role will involve organising a range of sales and marketing activities for the company including conference and special event sponsorship, and helping to secure exhibitors.
1. Proactively sourcing new business, and researching into organisations who may be interested in commercially supporting seminars and other events;
2. Conducting external meetings with potential clients to secure new business;
3. Ensuring smooth management of existing sponsor relationships, and looking to develop new contacts;
4. Working with other departments on the operational and administration aspects of the sponsors requirements and event delivery; and
5. Creating sponsorship package documentation and bespoke proposals as required.
We are looking for:
1. Excellent reporting, planning and communication skills;
2. Experience of working in a Business Development role with a record of generating new business, building key relationships and helping maintain the loyalty of current customers;
3. An understanding of current affairs and the world of business; someone with an enquiring mind; and
4. Strong time management, self-organisation and the ability to multi task.
1. A competitive starting salary range, subject to experience and educational record.
2. Regular pay reviews as part of personal development meetings.
3. Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
4. A fast-paced, multi-tasking working environment with ample support from senior staff and peers.
Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, indicating your current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role.
Note: We're committed to supporting our employees and developing a conducive work environment. Our ethos is to foster employee growth while ensuring we deliver outstanding service to our colleagues, and to the policymakers, stakeholders and others who rely on our work. Join us for a satisfying, motivational journey that values your time and potential