Date Added: 25 October 2023
: 25 November 2023
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: Hampstead & Highgate Conservatives
Length of Contract: One Year (Extendable)
The varied role of our Campaign Manager includes supporting and organising the following:
- Developing an on-going programme of incumbency activities with our local Councillors and Candidates
- Recruiting volunteers and building campaign teams & activist networks
- Driving an on-going voter contact programme, including phoning and door-to-door canvassing
- Delivering training to activists in coordination with the Agent & CCHQ as required
- Co-ordinating a comprehensive fundraising programme with the Association Agent and the Officers
- Helping with all aspects of producing local Party literature and building delivery networks
- Maintaining and expanding our presence on multiple social media platforms
- Developing campaigning opportunities and assist with writing campaign materials (online and printed).
- Executing a full ‘get out the vote’ operation on polling day in coordination with associations and the Agent and DCP
- Attending Management, Campaign, Group and Executive meetings to report progress
- Assisting with administration for other areas of the group as needed
- Be a self-starter
- Be well organised, professional and punctual
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to lead and motivate colleagues and activists
- Be able to work as part of a team and on your own as needed
- As the role is party political, applicants must have a demonstrable commitment to the aims and objectives of the Conservative Party.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience and expenses The Campaign Manager will report directly to the Agent and DCP. Full training in all aspects of campaigning and required administration will be given. The role requires some unsociable hours, including evenings and weekends. Place of work will be hybrid between home, field based and Group Office.
Closing Date: 25 November 2023
We will interview candidates as soon as we receive applications. The role is available for an immediate start, so don't delay.
Please submit a brief covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role together with a CV outlining any relevant political or other experience.
Please send to the Association Deputy Chairman, Valeriy Votinov via email: firstname.lastname@example.org