Date Added: 30 October 2023
: 24 November 2023
Job Title: Junior Consultant
Working For: Atticus Partners
Length of Contract: Permanent
Atticus Partners, an award-winning full-service agency working across a range of international public affairs and corporate communications clients, is looking for a motivated, intelligent Junior Consultant with media expertise and a passion for public affairs to join our award-winning team.
Atticus is rapidly growing and changing every day – and we believe our employees are at the heart of this success. The successful applicant will be part of an impressive team of talents, chosen to help Atticus Partners approach problems in innovative and creative ways. We strive to be as inclusive as possible, so we actively encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and communities, minority groups and those with disabilities.
Atticus is looking to foster a company culture where every voice is welcome, heard, and respected and the chosen applicant will play a critical role in contributing to this culture. The majority of the team are based in our central London office and we offer a flexible working policy. We also have an office in Dublin.
• Able to support the delivery of effective campaigns and strategies for clients
• Demonstrable skills predominantly in public affairs/advocacy but also experience in media relations/campaigns
• Preferably two years in an agency communications role
• Excellent knowledge of Government procedure, Parliament and politicians and potentially local government/devolved administration understanding
• Track record of new business attainment including researching opportunities, drafting proposals and presentations and ideally contributing to pitches.
• Responding quickly and accurately to client requests
• Undertaking Political & Stakeholder desktop research, providing thorough and complete analysis and recommendations for projects with support from senior colleagues
• Producing policy briefings for clients
• Liaising with the offices of MPs, Ministers and civil servants, and drafting letters if required
• Monitoring major news & political announcements
• Drafting press releases or a set of press releases for clients
• ‘Selling in’ press releases to journalists
• Undertaking ad-hoc research to support new business proposals and pitches
• Helping to coordinate and manage relationships with key clients
Closing Date: 24 November 2023
Interview/Start Dates: ASAP - we may appoint before the closing date.
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about this role please go to https://atticuscomms.com/Junior-Consultant