Date Added: 1 November 2023
: 24 November 2023
Job Title: Researcher
Working For: Natalie Elphicke MP (Dover)
Salary: In accordance with IPSA payscales
Length of Contract: Permanent
Natalie Elphicke MP is looking to appoint a Researcher to be part of her team delivering for Dover and Deal. The full-time role will be based in Natalie’s Westminster office supporting the Senior Parliamentary Researcher with policy matters, research and administration.
The successful candidate will be well-organised and pro-active with strong communication and research skills. This role also requires a flexible and can-do attitude.
• A highly motivated staff member, with a positive attitude and ability to work collectively as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Strong IT skills
• Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise their workload
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Drafting and sending responses to policy emails
• Undertake research on relevant subjects
• Provide generalist admin support
• Assist in writing external communications
• Efficient data and file management to ensure the office complies with the data protection legislation
• Prepare briefing notes for committees, parliamentary questions and debates
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 24 November 2023
To start as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com