Date Added: 2 November 2023
: 2 December 2023
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Working For: A client of Melbury Wood
Salary: £42,000 - £55,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
Due to successful new business wins, Melbury Wood are searching for a Public affairs professional and/or a PR professional to join the healthcare team at a well-reputed and award winning consultancy. A good track record of working in another consultancy is highly desirable in addition to a good knowledge of healthcare policy process from local to national frameworks including NICE, Care Quality Commission and Dept. of Health. Working amongst industry experts, you'll have the opportunity to intention multi-market communications and become an established adviser to high-profile clients. This world-leading organization rewards success and is passionate about driving professional development.
- A proven track record of working within a consultancy environment, demonstrated by working within another communications agency is highly desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of and passion for the health policy space in the UK.
- Experienced in global communications with an emphasis on developing innovative campaigns, media relations and digital communications strategies.
- Extensive pharmaceutical experience, with previous work including disease awareness campaigns, pharma brand comms, patient relations, and a full understanding of the drug lifecycle.
- Ability to tactfully handle stakeholder engagement, with experience working with patient groups/ non-profits/NGOs and a detailed understanding of the associated challenges
What they are looking for:
- A good understanding of the frameworks and processes within healthcare from a local to national and supra-national level within NICE, CQC and Dept. of Health.
- Well organised and work in a timely manner.
- Good working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate complex regulatory policy issues and commercial challenges in a simple and effective way.
- High energy, driven and engaging.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- 25 days holiday
- Health Insurance
- Bonus schemes
- New business rewards
- Amazing personalised training opportunities
- Flexible working options
Closing Date: 2 December 2023
Start date is flexible depending on the successful candidate.
Please apply with your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.