Date Added: 4 November 2023
: 30 November 2023
Job Title: Lead Facilitator
Working For: Shout Out UK
Length of Contract: Permanent
Shout Out UK (SOUK) is a multi-award winning education platform and creative social enterprise. Fusing education and tech with film production and animation ensures we create world-class programmes on Media & Political Literacy and high-impact Democratic Engagement campaigns.
You will be joining our small, passionate NGO to facilitate our educational programmes focused on Political and Media Literacy. Reporting to the Head of Programmes, you will be tasked with updating our resources and delivering our programmes in a variety of settings. Delivery settings and audiences can vary from students at a PRU to teacher focused CPD.
The applicant needs to be confident, punctual and passionate about political and media literacy.
- Update and create resources around the topics of Political Literacy, Media Literacy and Counter - Extremism
- Recruit, coordinate and support schools and teachers across the UK to take on our political and media literacy course, workshops and projects.
- Deliver a wide variety of programmes across a diverse range of settings and cohorts.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with teachers, councils, 3rd sector stakeholders through our CRM system.
- Travel nationally and/or internationally to deliver.
- Fulfil other duties as reasonably requested
- Experience in delivering to young people and adults.
- Good writing and speaking skills.
- An understanding of and interest in media & political literacy and counter-extremism (PCVE / REMVE)
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage a diverse workload.
- Unlimited holidays (we have no cap on paid leave).
- Monthly food budget through our corporate UberEats subscription.
- Flexi work from home for up to 3 days per week.
- Work Abroad Schemes (WAS) available.
- Being part of an innovative, forward-thinking and engaged workforce.
- Small team, meaning you will be able to get involved in a number of different aspects of work.
Closing Date: 30 November 2023
We will be running interviews throughout November and December with the idea of hiring someone to start immediately if possible.
To apply for the job, follow the link below, click on the correct job description and then 'APPLY' to download the application form. Fill it out and then send it, with your CV, with the subject line ‘Education Coordinator Wales – <Your Name>’, to email@example.com
To Apply: https://www.shoutoutuk.org/opportunities/