Date Added: 8 November 2023
: 21 November 2023
Job Title: Events and Marketing Assistant
Working For: The Institute for Turnaround
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Length of Contract: Permanent
Events and Marketing Assistant - The IFT
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, capable individual to support with The IFT’s Marketing and Events.
The Institute for Turnaround (The IFT) is the UK’s leading membership organisation for turnaround experts. Our members and corporate partner organisations help underperforming businesses avoid unnecessary insolvencies. IFT members preserve jobs and livelihoods, uphold local industries, protect economic value and strengthen public service organisations.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent. You will have experience in events organisation and marketing and be able to demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills. Key role objectives are (but not limited to):
- Manage marketing for events from start to finish
- Assist with creating annual events schedule
- Responsible for IFT events registrations, feedback and reports
- Assist with budgets for professional development activities, courses and events
- Support on events logistics
- Assist with liaison and support to regional committees
- Monitoring admin inbox
35-hour week with flexible working as required.
A mixture of remote and office based working in London (Near Bank Station)
- Experience or keen interest in working in an events or marketing role
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks
- First class time management and personal organisation
- Good emotional intelligence and positive attitude to working with colleagues, members and stakeholders by phone, email and face to face.
- The ability to build strong and productive relationships at pace
- Capacity to learn systems and processes quickly and apply that knowledge
- An awareness of the difference between task and relationship focus and an ability to select the appropriate style to suit the context
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite
This role would be suitable for a recent graduate with experience or an interest in events and marketing.
Closing Date: 21 November 2023
Shortly after the deadline.
Submit CV and a short covering letter to Claire Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org