Date Added: 9 November 2023
: 24 November 2023
Job Title: Associate Director
Working For: 56° North
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
About 56° North
56° North is one of the UK’s leading independent strategic communications and public affairs agencies with offices in Edinburgh, London and the North East of England.
From established listed companies to some of the country’s most exciting start-ups, we advise leaders on navigating the complex external environment and addressing big communications and public policy challenges.
Using our insights, knowledge and experience, we help organisations deliver strategic communications and public affairs approaches that produce long-term corporate and commercial value.
We’re looking for an experienced public affairs operator to join our growing team as a Associate Director based in London. You’ll be joining at an exciting time for our business, with an expanding client roster across major corporates and high-profile organisations.
You’ll be the day-to-day lead for a small number of clients and projects. You’ll have responsibility for managing client relationships, providing counsel, setting programmes of work and ensuring activity is delivered by the whole client team.
Experience in Public Affairs is essential. Key areas include policy development, influencing and advocacy, relationship management, stakeholder engagement, and strategic advisory.
- Provide day-to-day leadership of smaller client accounts – ensuring the delivery of excellent client service and outstanding work that develops our reputation with clients and the wider market.
- Be an active team member, contributing innovative ideas and solutions for our business and our clients.
- Source opportunities to build new client relationships to support the growth of our business.
- Provide mentorship and be a role model for the Consultants within our business.
Skills and experience required
- Public affairs experience - either in-house, agency or in government.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to build connections quickly
- Skills to manage a team and provide excellent account management for clients
- An agile, innovative and solutions-driven mindset with the ability to anticipate and react to change, opportunity and challenges.
- A desire to develop personally and make a difference to our clients and our team.
More info here. https://www.56degreesnorth.co.uk/careers/
Closing Date: 24 November 2023
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Chirnside Hannah.email@example.com.